The Fairhaven Micro Alti is a wrist or riser mounted altimeter packed with features, combined with a super sensitive vario with really loud audio. For paragliding, hang gliding and paramotor pilots.
The display has a similar character size to many of the largest varios and its high contrast custom LCD is easy to read even in bright sunlight, yet it only weighs 28 grams and measures just 37mm across (excluding strap) making it the world’s lightest and smallest multifunction altivario!
- 1ft resolution altimeter, max 19,999 ft with Metres/mixed settings.
- Sensitive, loud vario
- QNE, QFE, QNH altimeter references with pressure/height settings.
- Barometric pressure
- Barometric trend (for predicting weather changes)
- G-meter, Max G-meter (Plus version)
- Vario averager 5-60 seconds
- Temperature C/F
- Max lift
- Max Altitude (permanently stored until reset)
- Max Sink
- Minimum altitude
- Battery level/voltage
- Time clock
- Alarm timer
- Stopwatch with auto auto flight timer
- Volume control
- Vario threshold settings
- Damping factor setting
- Pace (vario tone scale adjustment)
- Unique electronic serial number
- Rechargable, charger supplied
- Audio headphone socket
- 28 grams